Our environmental team is highly skilled and enthusiastic to take on a variety of projects. We have a proven track record in environmental investigations and reporting for private landowners, local and regional councils, industry and iwi groups.
We are committed to environmental best practice and we strive to provide practical advice, guidance and solutions to our clients. We also provide advice on gaining resource consents, compliance with consent conditions, and prepare resource consent applications on behalf of our clients.
Utilising modern technologies, such as Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and high-accuracy portable surveying equipment, we capture and map useful data ensuring that our investigations and assessments are of high quality and cost-efficient.
Our key environmental expertise lies in the following areas:
- Soil contamination investigations and reporting- so called HAIL assessments – including Preliminary Site Investigations, Detailed Site Investigations, Remedial Action Plans and Site Validation Reports. All work is carried out in accordance with the Contaminated Land Management Guidelines No. 1 and No. 5.
- Drinking water and surface water quality assessments.
- Environmental impacts of mining (including quarries).
- Resource consent compliance.
- Acid sulphate soils (coastal and geothermal).
- Peer reviews.